I was feeling some relief after finally making it to boulder.

First things first: Un-pack the bike.

The view out my hotel window. The tan structure in the middle (above trees) is the University of Colorado football stadium.

Bike/walk/running paths ran all through the City. It was like a mini highway. The paths even went under most of the roads. And, if you wanted to go on the road, there were bike lanes. Pretty Cool huh? Most of the residents didn't really need to use their cars much.

No shortage of great views in Boulder. Here the bike path passes by, with the snow-capped Rockies in the background.

The Boulder Center For Sports Medicine.

Todd Carver tweaking my bike. Todd was a super cool guy. He was like Robin to Andy's Batman. A dynamic duel for sure!

The computer showed video of me pedaling, along with my stick figure counterpart. The lower left-hand side of the computer screen showed measurments to the millimeter of what my right leg was doing in comparison to the left during the pedal stroke. Very sophisticated technology.

Dr. Andy "The man" Pruitt.

On my last day, I went for a ride. The roads go up, and up, and up. Totally awesome.

There were some SICK climbs in Boulder.

All shimmed up!
The yellow shimms (4mm) under my right shoe
Shimms (2mm) under the cleat of my left shoe.

As cool as Boulder was, there was not a whole lot for me to do. If I ever go back, I am definelty bring someone with me.

The yellow shimms (4mm) under my right shoe

Shimms (2mm) under the cleat of my left shoe.

As cool as Boulder was, there was not a whole lot for me to do. If I ever go back, I am definelty bring someone with me.
Best,
TG
No comments:
Post a Comment