Monday, July 17, 2006

A Few Bumps in the Road

Hey,

Well, things are not going too well right now. My last couple rides were pretty uncomfortable. I am trying not to get frustrated. I am currently trying to get help from Todd Carver Via E-mail. I am also getting as much help and opinions from Steve Hogg that I can get. Hopefully things will only get beter over time with the adjustments that were made with Andy Pruitt. But latley, I have not been to confident in this.

The four rides I did after I returned from Colorado were pain free. It was kinda like a teaser. Showing me what it is like to ride a bike comfortably. Now I am starting to feel some harsh reality that things will not be that easy and that the pain will not POOF! and dissapear.

Hopin and prayin for some more progress.

Best,
TG

1 comment:

Eclectchick said...

Sorry to hear things have gone on a bit of a backslide. I'm glad you're getting help from Todd. He helped me a lot as I adjusted to my fit changes, too. Your body has some changes to make, so try to go easy on yourself and not ramp things up too quickly. I would also warn you not to change too many things too soon at the same time.

Take care.