Monday, July 10, 2006

First Long Ride

Sunday I rode for 4.5 hours. It was my first long ride in a good two months or so. The back felt good for the first 2hrs or so, then it started to hurt. So the last 2.5hrs were fairly uncomfortable, as in the past. I may be too eager to get back to the milage and riding time I was at before. It's obvious that 4.5hrs is a little much for now, but I A. wanted to do a long ride, since I have not for a while, and B. see what my back does on more extreme rides. Hopefully I can gradually do more and more miles in one shot without pain as I get more fit.

Next on the cycling agenda is to get in contact with a PT in Allentown so I can get a strenghtening program moving along, that may do the trick.

Best,
TG

No comments: