I am putting in this entry from a public library in Boulder, CO. Boulder is a sweet city!! Everyone here is really active. I have never seen so many people riding bikes, running, playing tennis, soccer, you name it. It is really a sight so see! It is kind of weird though, because I am here all by myself and I don't have anybody to hang with. So, I have been wondering around town like a lost dog most of the time.
My flight went very well. It was my first time in a plane, so it was a really cool experience. The most difficult part was trying to figure out where to check in at the Philly airport, and then how to get the heck out of the Denver airport. BUT I am here, in one piece.
Now, here are the goods on the Dr. Pruitt visit this morning:
AWESOME. That's all I have to say about that. Andy's knowledge is totally unbelievable. Certain quarky things that my body does Andy was able to pinpoint in a matter on minutes (and that was when I wasn't even on my bike for the real analysis). Basically he gave me more information in a few minutes than I have gotten in the past fours years combined. Really. To make a long story short, I feel very confident that I will be totally tearing up the road in no time! I will elaborate on what happened when I am back home. I also have some cool digital photos to upload too. Ciao!
Best,
TG
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOO HOOOOOO!!!
(Doing little happy dance about cubicle)
Can't wait for more info!!! Fascinating stuff, eh?
Hey Tim,
Glad you figure out what was bothering your back, because now I'll have someone to beat up Three Mile Hill.
I'll remember that when I am waiting for you at the top ;)
Post a Comment