I think I may have ridden my last ride today, until I go to see Andy Pruitt in Colorado. My back started bothering me several minutes into the ride, and I totally wanted to turn around to just go home, but I managed (barely) to do 1 hour, before I got TOO frustrated. Blah! All I want to do is ride my bike. Is that too much to ask? Oh well.
I told myself after countless other rides that “This ride will be my last until I get help, and figure out the cause”. But, within a day or two I want to get back out on my bike, and give it another go, even though I will end up frustrated and in pain every time. BUT, this time (today) I think I may stick to my plan and stop getting myself stressed, and stop dealing with the pain all of the time. I suppose I should start jogging for the time being…
I am trying to keep my mind off of the problem, but at the same time, keep some kind of focus on it. At the end of the day, its comes down to the fact that there is more to life than cycling, and I just need to take it one day at a time, and pray that some sense will come of this.
Looking forward to seeing Andy P.
Best
TG
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have a safe trip, Tim. I look forward to hearing how it all goes for you.
Post a Comment