Sunday, May 21, 2006

Decision

I am going to see Andy Pruitt in Colorado, and thats that. I will definetly keep Steve Hogg on the back burner.

Today I rode about 1.5 hours and my back was bothering me the entire time, even though I was riding EASY. This is very typical, it doesn't matter how hard I ride, there is always a dull, achey pain in my lower back that starts anywhere from 10minutes to 30 minutes into a ride.

Geez, I wonder what it would be like to ride my bike comfortably every day. I bet it would be pretty sweet...


One of my buds Mitch Witmer won his race Saturday at Union Grove. I met Mitch about 3 years ago when I joined the Red Rose Rockts cycling team. He was like 12 at the time, and a little guy. Mitch had some battles with bad knee tendonitis last season and had to miss out on alot of racing and training, but so far this season, he has been riding strong and the win will definety boost his confidence. Good job Mitch.

Best
TG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mitch is a beast