Ok, here's the latest....
I went to see Joel Ninos, my PT for the sixth time. First off, my SI joint was still in place!!! So that's definitely a good thing. Joel looked over my Andy Pruitt analysis again, to see what we can do to my bike position. Joel said that my body looks fine, and that it is probably a matter of some tweaking to the bike. Lately, even though the SI joint is in place, I still can't get past the illusive 1.5hr barrier when I am riding. Anything more that 1.5 and there is almost guaranteed pain.
After looking over the stuff, Joel thinks that my left side is shorter. Although, technically, both my legs are the same length, functionally my left side is shorter. So we put 2 shimms under my left cleat for some lift. Joel also put heal lifts in my left walking shoe too, since I have been having some aching in my lower back when walking around doing everyday stuff.
Lets hope that this is the magic bullet!!!
I also sent out video of my bike position to Steve Hogg. Steve was kind enough to offer to look over the video and offer some advice on what may needed to be tweaked yet. But who knows, maybe the shimming that Joel has me doing will do the trick, time will tell.
All for now,
Best
TG
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment