Saturday, October 14, 2006

My new rig

I think I figured out how to stop my back pain......



It's a great descender, but that's about it....

Seriously though, my back has been feeling fairly good.... It's hard to explain, but after having this problem for so long, I sort of developed a "sixth sense". A feeling I get when my body is acting a way it never has before. That's how I have been feeling on my last few rides, as if things are going to be alright. Very comforting indeed!

Let's hope the worst is behind me..... Oh yea, besides the knee surgery next month. But that's nothing compared to the physical and mental struggle of the LBP.

That's that.

Best
TG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice bike TG, I haven't seen a Columbia in that good of condition for ages. What year is it? Looks like a '54...

Props on getting through the pain. It'll be worth the effort, I promise.

Timothy Gresh said...

Actually it is my buddy's Columbia. He is big on old schwinn stuff, and fixing them up into great condition. It's a great bike, a bit of a tank though, but definetly cool to ride! I am not exactly sure what year though, you may be right with a '54 though...

Thanks alot for the support, I absolutly believe it will be worth it too.

Take care,
T

Anonymous said...

hey tim! i got your link from christoph's blog. are you riding for the ABRT/Latitude team next year? i want to race with you!

-Eric Chrabot

Eclectchick said...

Hey, Tim - Thought of you while I was back out to BCSM the other day. :-)

Glad things seem to be looking up for you! Keep the faith, brothah!