Its been a little while.
My back is feeling pretty darn good right now! I saw Joel Ninos (again) 3 weeks ago at OAA. As it turns out, the SI joint popped back out of place. This is not uncommon with situations like this, where a bone that has been in such a way for sooo long does not want to "stabilize" after it is manipulated to its "proper" position. It just takes patience, and the SI joint will eventually say where it needs to.
SO, Joel popped the joint back into place, and gave me some new rad stretches and exercises. After that visit, I felt AWESEOME!! This lasted almost 2-weeks, which is an unheard of amount of time for me not to have pain. I talked to Joel over the phone and he said that it sounded like my SI joint was starting to stabilize. AND, he (and I) felt that I may not have to go back to see him (Joel) for the follow-up appointment.
WELL, ironically, the day after talking to Joel the pain came back. But, luckily we did not cancel my follow up and I went out too see him for the 3rd time. The SI joint was out of wack again, as I had figured. After he popped it back in place, and gave me some more "maintenance" exercises, I was off and back on the bike without pain.
So, I think, (knock on wood) that the SI is THE culprit. Sure seems that way!
If things continue to go well, than I may be calling up my coach Steve Lassahn to let him now I'm ready to rock.
That's all for now.
Best,
TG
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment