Wednesday, August 16, 2006

PT Round 2

Alright, Monday I went to see Joel Ninos again. I was curious as to whether or not my SI joint went back out of alignment...

Well, it did.

Joel was able to see right away from a laying down leg length test that my pelvis went back to its "default position". I wasn't too surprised, I don't expect my pelvis to re-align that fast considering how long it took for it to get that way to begin with. SO, Joel popped the SOB back into place and gave me 3 new strengthening exercises to do, and one maneuver that allows me to actually push the SI joint back into place on my own. Sweet!

On the bike:
My back felt pretty good yesterday, and today it felt exceptionally good. I am starting to think that I may have found the culprit to this lower back thing...

Lets see how the next few days feel...


Best,
TG

No comments: