If I am able to find what is giving me LBP and if I find out how to start fixing it, I will make sure that I nail it into the ground, so I will never have it again. It is hard as an athlete to put so much time, energy and emotion into cycling, and have barriers that keep me from achieving things. It is especially hard when there has always been a barrier, even from day one. It is like I am constantly fighting the odds. Most days when I have come home from usual 40 to 90 mile training rides, I feel unsatisfied. It is really weird. I just did a long endurance ride, and I would feel like I accomplished nothing for that day.
It is because my back hurt from the time I rolled through New Holland, to the time I rolled back 4 or 5 hours later. Even though I may have completed a good ride, I would feel really negative and upset at having to put myself through that kind of torture. It is torture I shouldn’t have to deal with. Riding 90 miles is nothing, riding 90 miles with LPB physically and mentally feels like 180 or more.
So anyway, as much as I do not want to dwell on my bad days, I like to keep them as a reminder of how much I want this, and how much I want to beat the LBP and reach my goals.
Best,
TG
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey buddy it was good to see you the other week. Best of Luck in CO and let me know when your racing local
Tim,
nice website and good luck out in CO. Hopefully all your back problems will be over.
Bart
boy, i hope AP can help you because, I AM SICK OF ALL THIS WHINNING. just kidding, i am confident AP and his crew will diagnose and correct your issue. can't wait to hear the outcome.
tsh
Post a Comment