Sunday, January 14, 2007

Steve Hogg, Adjustments, New Team, Physical Therapy

So here is where I am at right now.....

Right knee (surgery knee) feels great. Left knee has been bothering me. Not sure why, but seems to be getting better. That's all I am gonna say about that....

Back started to hurt when I got back on the bike after surgery. WHY??? Don't know...

Tried to get to Joel Ninos, my PT, and get checked out again. Drove to Allentown only to get kicked out because I needed a updated doctors prescription. Gotta love the RED TAPE..... Andy Pruitt needs to write me a prescription, but he is out of the country right now, so I got to Wait on that.... darn it!!!!!!!!!

DVD Positioning footage:
Steve Hogg got back to me 2-weeks ago with the adjustments he wants me to make to my bike. The adjustments are as follows:
-move seat forward .5-1cm
-get more narrow bars (42cm instead of 44)
-tilt bars down, bars were too high
-move saddle nose slightly to the left (to help square off my hips)

Result: Good. No pain for a solid 6 bike rides. AND these rides were all in cold weather (30s) so I had layers of clothing on. Why do I say that? Well, I have NEVER ridden in winter clothing and have not had my back hurt. I assume this is because of how restricting the clothing can be at the hips, and probably doesn't help my already screwed up riding asymmetries..... SO yea, no pain in 6 winter rides in a row. So I am happy with that.....

Today I rode 3hrs and my back started to hurt half way threw the ride. I am hoping this is just fluke.... But I just can't kid myself anymore. All too often I have had good days and good chunks of time where I was pain free, but then just like that, it's all over and the pain comes back and I am at square one..... Reguardless, I am still keeping my fingers crossed. At the same time, Steve Hogg has been incredibly helpful and his knowledge never ceases to amaze me. It is definitely a good feeling to have that one of the best bicycle fitters in the world is there for me and willing to help me trouble shoot....

I am also on a new racing team for 2007. Team Alliance Environmental. I can only hope that things continue to get better and I that I can contribute to the team and represent them well...

Best,
TG

20 comments:

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile lamictal the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, erythromycin said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream viagra thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. prednisone. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. promethazine. The dreamer inquired about the ultram details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether actonel you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and actos I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there phentermine seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous zyprexa politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile valium the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, insulin said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream fentanyl thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. provera. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. advair. The dreamer inquired about the neurontin details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether metformin you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and fioricet I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there magnesium seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous magnesium politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile zantac the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, flexeril said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream soma thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. thyroid. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. mirtazapine. The dreamer inquired about the naproxen details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether diazepam you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and omnicef I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there pseudoephedrine seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous xanax politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile paxil the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, celebrex said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream valtrex thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. prednisone. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. zyrtec. The dreamer inquired about the valium details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether clonazepam you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and zocor I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there codeine seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous calcium politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile calcium the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, erythromycin said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream imitrex thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. fioricet. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. synthroid. The dreamer inquired about the seroquel details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether lipitor you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and flexeril I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there viagra seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous quinine politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile percocet the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, evista said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream omnicef thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. zyprexa. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. morphine. The dreamer inquired about the nexium details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether cialis you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and diazepam I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there vancomycin seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous tetracycline politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile hydrocodone the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, lunesta said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream phentermine thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. phentermine. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. lithium. The dreamer inquired about the doxycycline details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether detrol you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and singulair I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there imitrex seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous fentanyl politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile morphine the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, pepcid said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream fentanyl thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. oxycodone. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. allegra. The dreamer inquired about the wellbutrin details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether benadryl you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and tylenol I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there thyroid seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous ambien politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile celebrex the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, calcium said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream paxil thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. imdur. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. topamax. The dreamer inquired about the phentermine details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether xanax you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and lithium I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there oxycodone seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous phentermine politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile allegra the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, lithium said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream cialis thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. cialis. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. lidoderm. The dreamer inquired about the soma details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether effexor you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and zithromax I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there wellbutrin seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous insulin politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile diclofenac the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, augmentin said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream cephalexin thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. vicodin. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. insulin. The dreamer inquired about the effexor details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether butalbital you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and celexa I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there calcium seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous aspirin politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile lasix the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, phentermine said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream soma thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. evista. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. morphine. The dreamer inquired about the lidocaine details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether oxycodone you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and potassium I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there phentermine seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous percocet politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile prozac the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, soma said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream pseudoephedrine thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. diflucan. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. cyclobenzaprine. The dreamer inquired about the evista details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether thyroid you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and nexium I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there penicillin seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous soma politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile hydrocodone the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, zyprexa said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream oxycontin thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. xanax. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. magnesium. The dreamer inquired about the paxil details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether nexium you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and calcium I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there lisinopril seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous prednisone politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile celexa the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, prednisone said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream vicodin thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. tylenol. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. acetaminophen. The dreamer inquired about the zoloft details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether tamiflu you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and cialis I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there soma seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous zyprexa politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile viagra the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, nexium said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream oxycontin thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. acyclovir. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. lidoderm. The dreamer inquired about the prozac details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether fioricet you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and clarinex I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there cyclobenzaprine seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous celebrex politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile benicar the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, zyprexa said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream zantac thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. phentermine. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. clonazepam. The dreamer inquired about the potassium details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether darvocet you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and demerol I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there lamisil seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous darvocet politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

alex said...

For a quarter of a mile zithromax the squire made heroic efforts to recover his vanished prestige, but effort was useless, and finally concluding that he was practically left standing, he veered off from the main road down a farm lane to find some spot in which to hide the humiliation of his defeat.. I laughed because you laughed, phentermine said the girl.. Around the psychical stuff of dream thyroid thoughts there are ever found reminiscences of impressions, not infrequently of early childhood--scenes which, as a rule, have been visually grasped.. Sech as that ain't right. amoxicillin. As soon as the idea came, he went in and made a hide-bound bargain with Uncle Billy, then he went out into the hall and waited until Evelyn came down with a huge armload of window curtains. viagra. The dreamer inquired about the prednisone details of this unusual occurrence, and learned that the servant-girl went with her lover to the home of her parents, where there was no opportunity for sexual relations, and that the excited man performed the act on the stairs.. It just occurred to me to wonder whether diphenhydramine you gentlemen had discovered, as yet, that we are all to be house guests at the Carston-Tyler wedding.. These things were matters of long, long ago, and calcium I came to this country soon after.. Hotchkiss, but--I--er--regret to say there cipro seems to be no prospect of--er--compromise.. A famous lidocaine politician, formerly, said the Superintendent...

Aaron Moffatt said...

Tim Delete the spam dude

This blog is awesome, nice work.

Are you going to update us soon?

Anonymous said...

Tim, you gotta lose the spam and update for everyone!